METHOD OF PAYMENT
- U.S. cash only and must be paid in full immediately upon the close of the sale.
- No personal checks, cashiers checks or other forms of payment will be accepted.
- Bidder must have cash in hand at the time of the sale.
- U.S. cash or cashier’s check only and must be paid in full immediately upon the close of the sale.
- If payment is made by cashier’s check, the Sheriff will accept any combination of cashier’s checks or cash that is adequate to pay the purchase price.
- Cashier’s check must be made payable to the Sheriff and must be drawn on a financial institution that is authorized to do business under the laws of Oregon or the United States.
Bidders should read the Notice of Sale thoroughly.
Contact the Sheriff’s Office advertising the notice if you have questions. Contact information is available under each county.